View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 06:00 AM

Dale-
Haha, I did ask my doctor to refill tramadol early which she did. The pain has calmed down enough, so I'll be on my way in the morning. I'm also readopting cautious habits I developed years ago to keep DDD pain down. I've packed super light. I'll only lift the luggage using my foot like a forklift. In most circumstances I've figured out how to keep from putting weight on my spine. It really helps.

Thanks for the input on employer perspective. I fully intend to disclose everything to the potential employers. These are big companies and they have told me a medical assessment is part of the screening process before hiring is finalized. The medical professionals will give their input. I'll be curious to see what is said about my condition. Red flags I"m sure.

Maria-
For the moment I'm doing better, still feeling it, but not driven into bed in defeat. I get along with most medications. I wikipedia'ed Toradal to see that it's an anti-inflamatory. I'm taking prescription feldene already but it doesn't seem to be helping like it did years ago. I've got a doctor's appointment on the 17th. I'll ask my doc about Toradal then.

Thanks for the feedback, it really helps when one is reeling.

2003 L5S1 Charite
1981 L5S1 Discectomy