Thread: Welcome Newbies
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 10:40 PM

Wink Happy to be here..

Thanks, glad to be here. Can't wait to get to know all of you that I don't know and see all the one's that I do know. I'll forewarn all of you that I can be, am usually, long winded and tend to ramble I try to control it; but always feel like I need to give the background information to tell the story. Within a month, you will probably know my life story! HeHe I also like all the neat emotion icons, and get a little crazy with them.
A little about me, I am a married stay at home mom of 2 little girls; Emma 5 years and Ava 3 years. I live about 30 minutes north of Dallas, in Denton, TX. I am a patient of Dr. Zigler at Texas Back Institute. I am a canidate for ADR at L4/5 and am just trying to get through all the insurance red tape.
Glad to be here and thanks to all of you for being so welcoming to all of us,
Kathy
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!