View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 07:32 AM

Default Idea

Kathy, the Spinehealth mesage board was where I got the most replies when I asked for people to message me who have approval letters for ADR. Post the question on every board you know. But title it someting that has a call to action like" Need help-Lumbar ADR approvals, pls respond" . I would also post it in the "Insurance" sections of these back boards. And, to be sure your post doesnt sink to low on some of the boards due to last reply date sending it to the back of the line, you might reply to your own post every once in a while with a "thanks everyone" ,to bring it back to the top. Many people dont click back to far in date. In a matter of days I had 3 or 4 people who not only had their approval to send to me, but said they could share other approvals they collected for their own cases. Imagine showing them 20-30 approvals by various insurance carriers, and if you are lucky enough, maybe you will find a Unicare one that slipped thorugh their cracks. But follow Laurie todd's advice, she knows their weak spots and thats what will matter most in the end. Hey, if you got time on your hands, or dont have much else to do (due to not going out as much due to pain) this battle may give you some sense of purpose or something to work towards for the time being. You may as well give them hell since they are more than willing to give the same to you by their unwillingness to approve your ADR.