Thread: Welcome Newbies
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmglobal View Post
BPSG was Back Pain Support Group. It was a nice forum and probably still is. Same moderator issues as ADR Support. Harrison, Alastair, Justin and I were all prolific posters. When the board got over-moderated (and we got banned), we all moved to ADR Support. Harrison stepped up and said he'd run it. At the time, I felt that with my position in the community, I shouldn't own the forum. (Not my brightest decision.)
So you all 'founded' ADR support? Then, you got banned and now Justin? That is outrageous. Especially since Harrison has turned into exactly what he left from. From what I had read on the home page and speaking with Harrison, I thought ADR was his brainchild and that he built it single handed from the ground up. I have even read in previous posts, him post 'warning' members that some of the "other sites" that some of the members visited, are trying to get them as customers, or somehow have some financial intrest in having them there. I had thought that there was something against you. From what I had got from posts, you were on their 'soliciting members to be a customer of yours' and that you were banned to protect us. That the members on other sites "would see the truth". I can't believe all the horse crap he tells people.

In all honesty, the site shouldn't be called ADR; but Mycobacterial, The Secret Bacteria that are in your body causing all the problems you are having and the Conspiracy of the doctors to keep patients in the dark.

I am just dumbfounded at all of this.... I feel so dupped and naive.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!