View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 01:56 PM

Smile I am truly blessed!

I have a Savior, Jesus, who died for me. My sins are washed away and I will one day get to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. This is nothing I could ever "earn"; because I am completely unworthy and undeserving. When I finish my journey here and go to Heaven, I will be pain free and on the best "vacation" forever; at absolutely no cost to me. This is the best gift I have ever received and ever will receive.

I have a wonderful husband, whom I've been married to for 6 years. We love and respect each other. With every rough patch and struggle we have been through and will go through, we grow closer. I love that man, more than I ever thought I could love anyone. I am forever grateful to God for bringing him into my life and letting me be his wife everyday. He selflessly works hard everyday, so that I may live my dream of being at stay at home mommy. He values his family and makes sure that we have quality family time together. He puts up with me day in and day out, and still loves me.

I get to have dinner at the dining table with my husband and daughters everynight.

My daughters are one of the best things that ever happened to me. They love unconditionally. They sit on my lap every morning and snuggle with me. I get told that I am "the best mommy in the world" everyday by them. I get to kiss fat, sweet cheeks everyday. I get the privelege of being their mommy every day; I'm so glad that God picked me for them.

God has given me a wonderful best friend who understands me and empathizes with what I am going through. She will laugh with me, cry with me and does not judge me. Our children get along and our 'best friends'. She seflessly helps me all the time, with nothing expected in return. I am so glad that God brought us together.

Both of my parents and step-parents are in excellent health. I have still have 2 living grandmothers, who are in good health. My mom lives 5 minutes from me, my dad is 20 minutes away, my in-laws are 20 minutes away, my brothers are 5 minutes away, my brother in law is 10 minutes away, with all my extended family being 30 minutes away. I am so blessed to have all of my family so close and getting to see them frequently. My daughters get to see all their grandparents at least weekly. My parents are not just my parents; but my friends.

I have a wonderful group of friends, that are all very close to me. We encourage each other in the different phases of life we are in. When I feel like quitting and throwing in the towel, they lift me up and bring perspective to me. They love the Lord with all their hearts. I get to go to Bible study with them.

I am approved for ADR and can see the light at the end of tunnel. I am still mobile and not bed bound. With all that I can't do, there is so much that I can do.

I am completely blessed and so undeserving of the wonderful life that I have.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!

Last edited by Kathy; 01-16-2009 at 01:57 PM. Reason: spelling