Thread: New Here...
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 03:21 PM

Justin,

When do you leave for Belize? Does your wife get to join you for any part of it? That would be nice. I have a question for you. I do go get my 6 month post op fusion cat scan and x-ray in roughly 2.5 weeks, but.... this has really been disconcerting to me. I feel and hear this clunk sound in my low back when I move or stretch a certain way. It's a real obvious clunk, almost like something is catching, if you will. I don't know how else to explain it. It has me worried that maybe I'm not fusing and something is messed up with the hardware. Does that remotely sound like a hardware issue? I realize I should know something soon, I'm just wigging out. Some good news: I will be getting some last minute injections in both my trochanteric bursa this Monday, before we leave for Mexico. I hope they help. At 22 below up here in Minnesota yesterday, I can't wait to get out of here for a week! Give me some sunshine, baby! Please keep me posted on your status as well. What's next for you? Besides Belize?!

Cindylou