Thread: New Here...
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 04:52 PM

Talk about spoiled! 70 degrees...wow! It was below zero here all weekend. Nothing like bone chilling cold...if it's going to be that cold, I wish we were getting snow like Terry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Earhart View Post
Never heard of Trax? I'm not from the North though. We enjoyed mid 70's today, very nice weather. We will be lucky to have a 'real snow'. Anytime it snows here, it is rare and hardly ever sticks. We had one of the biggest snows I can remember last year, it was 2 or maybe 3" at the most. We had a blast playing outside, making snowmen, snowangels, hanging out at the house (shows how little snow we experience, we don't even drive when it snows.... I know all of you from the North are lol at me right now) Usually the coldest we see if mid 20's. I can't even fathom below 0. I can't even force myself to put on real clothes when it is less than 60 outside, barely get out of my warm bed; just wear sweats all day and don't leave unless I have to. I like to have the fireplace going if it is 60 or less. Don't care much for winter, I do enjoy the snow, even though it is only once a year, if that. I love summer, lots of swimming to keep cool. Don't know how all of you handle it.
Laminotomy L4/L5 (3.7.97--17 years old)
1999 & 2003 MVA (not at fault both times)
Grade V Tears L4/L5 & L5/L6
2-Level ProDisc® L4/L5 & L5/L6* *lumbosacral transitional vertebra (11.15.03--23 years old)
Dr. Rudolf Bertagnoli -- dr-bertagnoli.com
Pain-free for the last 4.5 yrs.
5.14.09 DSS with Dr. B.
I'm here to help. Only checking PMs currently.