Thread: New Here...
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 01:26 PM

Justin, wow, you do have to plan way in advance. Silly me, for thinking you're right around the corner from leaving.
We are going to a place in Puerta Vallarta called Casa Velas Hotel Boutique. I think we have a Grand Class Suite. My husband went to his favorite travel site last summer and bid on it. No one was thinking "Mexico" in the summer, so no one else even bid on it and we won it for a kicka__ price! I'm already packed. Can you tell how ready I am to get to a warm destination? Like yesterday! Normally, I am out skiing alot in the winter, but since I have not been able to do that, winter is going by at a snail pace for me this year. I do get my two trochanteric bursa injections today. Can't wait. Hopefully, they'll give me good relief. Take care!

Cindylou
bicycle accident 6/01: 2 compression fractures @ T12-L1; vertibroplasty; 4/06: right hip labral tear & arthroscopic repair; 4/07: lumbar prodiscs @ 3 levels, L3-6 by Dr. Bertagnoli; 7/02/08: ALIF L6-S1; 7/30/08: reopened to remove bone cement, leaked onto S1 nerve root; 8/08: pulmonary embolism, double pneumonia, collapsed left lung, pleurisy, pleural effusion; ALIF fusion complete; 3/10/09: SI Joint Fusion by Dr. Stark; Jury still out.