Thread: New Here...
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkdoc714 View Post
Justin,

It's amazing anyone from Philly is brave enough to walk slowly anywhere (due to muggers).

In north GA, we only walk quickly when we hear banjo music and are asked if we can squeal like a pig.......(re: Deliverence).

Good luck in Belize and with your leg pain. I hope it resolves itself peacefully.

Bob
Bob, the mental images are great! Thanks for the well wishes--my legs are stubborn little you-know-whats. By the way, I saw in another thread that your wife made the decision to pursue ADR for her cervical issues--a big congrats!! Surgery is a big step to make. Keep us posted on your issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans View Post
Hi Dr. J,

Nice to see you and I hope that you're/you will feel better. Is it too late for me to wheel you "guys'" baggage?

Edit: I read elsewhere about your month-long rotation. This w/be great and may you have fun among dengue, lieshmaniasis (sic), and other fun.

Best, Allan
Allan, great to see you on here! Yeah, I can wait to be a medical experiment myself. Good times. We do need someone to "tote" our bags--you're our man! How are you by the way???
Laminotomy L4/L5 (3.7.97--17 years old)
1999 & 2003 MVA (not at fault both times)
Grade V Tears L4/L5 & L5/L6
2-Level ProDisc® L4/L5 & L5/L6* *lumbosacral transitional vertebra (11.15.03--23 years old)
Dr. Rudolf Bertagnoli -- dr-bertagnoli.com
Pain-free for the last 4.5 yrs.
5.14.09 DSS with Dr. B.
I'm here to help. Only checking PMs currently.