View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 05:15 AM

Default Reply

Kathy, what about other ADR trials with other doctors across the US? I wonder if all of the trials list the litigation as an exclusion criteria?

Also, might you be willing to reconsider Fibrin? Linda on the other board said that 80% are getting long term relief with the fibrin sealant. She only got worse again (5 months later) cause she has a super messed up spine (6 previous surgeries with misplaced ADR's) I can get you the ph# of the person that is running the fibrin trials at Dr Pauzin's office in tyler. This fibrin looks like it could be the "REAL DEAL". Linda swears by it. Why not try it if you are out of other options? I think you should. Im still reconsidering it. My risk is that if I am one of those it doesnt work on, Ill have to spend $25K to go to germany to get the ADR done. As it is now, my Aetna will pay for ADR but I have to decide soon as my Aetna runs out in Feb 28th. The cervical ADR's seem to very successful so I am still leaning towards ADR as a long term fix rather than gambling on fibrin working. Also, if I need revision surgery later, cervical revisions are easy. Lumbar revisions are life threatening! So, if I was you, Id try the fibrin. WHy not? You can fuse later if it doesnt work, right'
? Anyways, they told me to send my discogram results to tyler if I am interested. It wont cost you very much from what I was told by the lady running it. ($3000 I think)