View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 05:23 PM

I just talked to Dr. Garcia's research department and they have 8 spots left! I told her about my previous litigation and she said that it was not an exclusion, nor was current litigation! I am about to check airfare for next week, so I can go out and see him, sign up for the trial and get all the pre-op workup. She was going to ask if the manufacturer if I could follow up with Dr. Zigler (who was also a researcher in the trial; but has done the max he can do), so I didn't have to keep flying back. Turns out that Aventura is in between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, so on the beach wouldn't be so bad. I had originally tried to get in this trial with Dr. Zigler; but it was already closed. From what the lady told me, it sounds like Dr. Garcia is really big into ADR. He was the first in the US to implant the Charite, teaches other dr's ADR and has been doing ADR since 1999. I am trying not to get to excited, just in case for some reason I don't qualify; but it's hard not to when you can see a possible end to your misery.

Thank you all for your replies, thank you for all your help! You guys are the best! I had to have my day of tears yesterday and sadness, and now I am ready to fight again.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!