View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastex View Post
Kathy,
Have you been to Texas spine and Joint in Tyler yet? I am having better luck there so far. I understand what you are going through right now, and it pisses you off when there is hope and then it is ripped away. My wife is currently given up on me as we speak. I just hopes she remembers that I am not the same person during this ordeal because of the pain, drugs, and emotional roller coaster. You are in my prayers, and I hope you find help. soon.
I haven't been to the Texas Spine and Joint in Tyler. I am hoping that this clinical trial in Florida works out. I am so sorry about you and your wife. This pain is hard on relationships, even the most loving person can't truly understand what we are going through. I know I'm not the most pleasant person to live with, almost feel like 'Debbie Downer' at times. Even as our spouses love us and have compassion, they are only human and I'm sure it gets old for them too. I doubt any of us are the same person we were before. It changes every aspect of your life to live like this. I've been so depressed at times, that I do just want to die, want to escape my reality. My husband has taken this as something he has done wrong, an insult to him, like he is so bad that I want to be gone. He can't understand that it is nothing to do with him or my children; but everything to do with the pain, I'm tired and sick of fighting. It feels like I just can't take another day at times. We have had our fair share of fights over it and everything else. It's hard being just married, then add this to it and it is a recipe for disaster. I wish I had some magic advice; but I don't, hang in there and know that I will be praying for you and hope that you and her can work this out and come out stronger because of it.
Best Wishes,
Kathy
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!