View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshobbies View Post
All of life's trials are difficult. Personally, my husband was wonderful yet I could have found plenty to complain about. The key, as in most of life, is communication.

I've seen too many chronically ill people turn against those they love and know it's an easy course of action. I promised myself I would not do that. How you ask, by waiting until I was no longer angry and then I would talk to him. Sometimes he'd get defensive and I'd ask him to think about it for a later discussion. While discussing anything with all the anger gone, you both tend to keep an open mind. A little humor goes a long way too.

Just remember, if you must argue, always argue naked!
Mom to dad "I don't know why you aren't listening to me"
Dad to mom "Wow, your breasts look great"
Mom to dad "you think so, you're looking pretty hot to"
Mom and dad 'make up'
Child coming to see what the ruckus is "Daddy, why is your privacy touching mom's privacy?"
mom "daddy and I were just 'wrestling' "
Yeah, that would pretty funny to explain, better start saving for psych visits for the kiddos
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!