View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 06:38 AM

Default Mark, I think you hit the nail on the head....

Mark,
Thank you for calling this out to our attention. It looks like you hit the nail on the head, as far as being a solicitor. The user name, is actually a brand name. I went to the profile and there was nothing other than a website link. I followed the link and there was the brand name, which is being used as the user name here. I totally agree with transparency. I'm all about knowledge, but definitely need to consider the source. It's just like when a dr discloses that they have financial intrest in a hospital, a disc, or any other product, facility, or company. That lets us know that there could be a conflict of intrest, we then can decide if we want to take it or leave it.
Thanks for pointing this out,
Kathy
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!