View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 08:11 AM

Default Ha ha ha

Oh Yes, Diane, our most favoritist person in the whole wide world,....NOT!!

LOL. Yea, I started to tell Dr Ziglar about her approach. I told him that she was making me feel like I was on the path of denial. He said she is just making sure Im a good candidate etc, and to better prepare a patient for surgery. I explained that preparing a patient for surgery I can understand, but that she made me feel I was heading for denial and this I did not like very much. He brushed it off but at least he knows that this patient was a bit puturbed by her approach and mannerisms.

Ill call ya sometime so you can tell me more about it.

And about my zig vs Dr B quandry, I got this little voice in my head saying that if anything doesnt turn out as good as expected, Ill be kickin myself in the butt for not going to Dr B, who has to have many more hundreds of multi level surgeries than zig. BUt when someone like Dr Zig gets to the high expert level that he is at, can one REALLY say that Dr B is better? I dont know the answer to that. I wish I did. Everyone says Br B is t he best in the world. BUt must I have t o have the best in the world for a straightforward 2 level cervicasl procedure? This is the quandry and I still havent decided, so far leaning towards Dr B just to be SAFE! Plus I can go see the Fatherland. LOL, well, I am of german ancestry, so would be kind of cool to see my german homies. (LOL)

Last edited by steve55; 02-04-2009 at 08:18 AM.