View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 06:35 PM

Cindylou,

So many of us agree with you... mm also stands for miracle maker. I hope that 1, your insurance covers this surgery and 2, that you find the relief you seek. This two would be your double miracle.

Perhaps this is not the appropriate time, but I just want to point out that good things happen when people, ordinary people, go out of their way for their fellow man. I will soon post my experience with my new pm but the difference between my two pm's is amazing. One doctor goes out of his way to relieve suffering, the other considers it just a job.

Mark has a job but cares deeply. Dr. Stark has a job but cares. I have been treated by both kinds of doctors and the caring ones are worth their fees while the others are more concerned about their pockets and reputations, or notches in their surgical belts.

This translates into every aspect of life. How many of us can't be bothered to perform little tasks that make big differences to world in which we live. I won't go into specifics but everyday we have the opportunity to make life better for someone, somewhere and I now call upon absolutely everyone, EVERYONE, to live up to better standards, to pull from those we admire as examples of doing better or more. Random acts of kindness carry their own reward for both you and recipient. A helping hand is rarely slapped away (except from parent to child who wants independence). Enough of my soapbox.

Cindylou, sorry to have stepped on your thread but you are the recipient of two helping hands and I took the opportunity. I hope everything works out for you. Suffering sucks and you've had enough to last your lifetime. Sending good wishes your way.

Dale