View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastex View Post
Kathy,
We were talking about this on another post, but have you tried Neilmed sinus rinse or a netipot for your allergies. It flushes out all that crap that is in the air. Can they hide some of the equipment you need with your insurance? Maybe the walker? They may catch on to what you are doing though. Just a little illegal thought!
I actually have a walker that I am going to borrow from family, my step-dad had hip replacement surgery a couple of years ago and still has his. I need to borrow a long handle paddle for the kids, on second thought, maybe two lab size shock collars with a remote control! (Disclaimer: I am not serious, kids will be with family so I can get some REST... which is impossible with them in a 5 mile radius). I think I need to take out a second mortgage to buy all the stuff I need after surgery!

Ok, so get this, I weaned off the morphine twice a day; only took a week. Well, I call my pain dr. (here in TX) and ask them to call in my new Rx for Vicodin 6 times a day. I tell the nurse that the dr told me to go up to 6 a day from 4 a day as I weaned off the morphine, then to work on getting that down. Well, those jerks tell me that I am having surgery on the 17th (Holy Sh*t, Are they joking? I had no idea that I was having surgery!) and that I should be on no more than 4 a day. Pieces of crap, they are not even the one doing the surgery. That dr said I should cut down as much as possible, which is pretty subjective. I can not wait to be better and be done with jerks of pain dr's. Oh, and I hope they have really bad back pain someday and their pain dr treats them just like they treat others. (yeah, I know hateful, or as I like to call it karma)
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!