View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmglobal View Post
I have to tell you that with everything Cindylou has been through this week, surgery tomorrow and the obvious discomfort that she was in as the dinner wore on, she was absolutely amazing. I wish I could be so cool and charming under such circumstances! (or any time for that matter) It was great to finally meet her in person. I had a wonderful afternoon in MN with a dear friend and then the most pleasant evening with these folks...

Front row, right to left, Tim - husband to Sandra (2 ProDisc L 4.5 years) mmglobal (2 Charite's 6.5 years), Michele (3 ProDisc-L w/vertebroplasty 3.5 years), Michele's husband Clinton,

Back row, right to left, Rick - husband to Cindylou (3-level ProDisc, 2 years), Betty (Dr. Stark's office manager), Dr. John Stark

We had a wonderful dinner. Dr. Stark was blown away by the stories of such severe disablity and excellent recovery from us multi-level ADR patients. Sandra and Michele both have best-ever kind of recoveries after long and difficult histories.

I think everyone should dine with their surgeon the night before surgery!

All the best... Mark
Question.. Names are from Right to Left? The people in the picture's right to left? So CL is in the dark jacket? I love pictures, so thanks for posting Mark. It's nice to put a face with the name.

EDIT- This has been clarified for me, Cindylou is in the dark jacket with her hubby in the black shirt. The dr is in the light sport jacket and the office manager is in light green.

Thanks Terry for clearing this up for me; I am such a picture person, I LOVE pictures. I always tell people that I am the only person that really wants to see pictures of your kids, grandkids, pets, whatever. I just love looking at them, I could just stare for hours at pictures.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!

Last edited by Kathy; 03-10-2009 at 02:50 PM.