View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 04:14 AM

I am sorry that this is going slow. I did the same wait on medical records, paid over $60 for them, and then got the wrong ones! I had to sign a new release, wait some more, pay more money and still did not end up with the complete record. It is such a pain in the rear dealing with all the medical crap that us spineys deal with on a regular basis. Makes you just want to throw your hands up and quit, scream, cry, choke someone..... Not like we have tons of energy to start with, then we have to waste what little we have on bullsh*t. Just know, that the day will come when you will have surgery and be on the road to recovery (I know it's hard to envision that when everything seems to be going wrong; but it will work out).
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!