Thread: Never again
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 05:04 AM

Phylly,
You sound like you are doing really good, for just 4 weeks out from surgery. If you are looking good, that is good. I always feel better if I feel like I look good, kinda lifts your spirits. I understand not wanting to be a burden; but trust me, your friends would be happy just to see you. Sometimes, my dear friend drags me and the kids to her house and if I don't feel good, we just let the kids play, while we lay in her bed on heating pads and talk. Or, I just have her come over and lay on the other couch, even if I don't feel like talking, it's nice to have some company every now and then. For the most part, my friends are very understanding and accomadating to my back pain (many have bought me my own heating pad for their house, that's a real friend!). They get it that sometimes, I just can't, we have to cancel plans, finish early or do something different. It took me awhile to let go and let people help me. I don't know how I would do it without them now. My friend came over today and cleaned my house, did my laundry and did the dishes. She comes and does that once or twice a week (and she has her own house, husband and 3 kids under 5 years). When I am better, I will be sure to pay it forward, as it has been a blessing to me and my family.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!