View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 08:45 PM

I didn't have an epidural with surgery, although it would have been nice. The surgeon also ordered my morphine to be intermuscular (meaning I got a painful shot in the thigh that burnt like hell everytime I needed pain relief). I really am going to start that post surgery thread soon. Oh, I will be flying home on Wednesday afternoon. My husband went home to our girls yesterday, they are doing really good for not having seen me in over a week. I miss them dearly; but know that this time of healing without kids is the best for me. I have people caring for them,when I get home, during the day, when my hubby is at work. They are going to take care of them for as long as I need to heal. I'm sure this will help in my healing and taking it easy.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!