View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 12:52 AM

CindyLou,
I pray that all that is wrong is some improper mechanics you used while recovering from your lumbar problems. I am so glad that your lumbar recovery is going so well, that is AWESOME news! I know you and your family must be so happy that this seems to be the one. I don't know if you saw a post of mine earlier; but to recap... when my hubby asked if I felt my old back pain and I said no, that I didn't think so, he started crying (tears of joy, of course). I then heard him over and over on the phone telling people about it. It was really sweet and just went to show how much my pain was affecting him as well as me. I can only imagine how much your family is ready to see you relieved from your pain. How's the grandbaby? Probably growing to quickly!
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!