View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 06:11 PM

Mark,
I have a question for you.... Dr. Garcia told me that the reason I can not bend backwards was for this very reason. He said that (in theory at least) by bending backward it could push the disc out (forward, think that is anterior?). He said that until my bone grows into the implant that I should not bend backward, to thus avoid the chance of this hapening. My question is, is there any chance that any of these patients were one of the very unlucky ones that this happened to? I am in no way defending Stenum, like I said, I know absolutely nothing about them or any of the other overseas clinics; but am trying to better understand what happened? Is there one surgeon at Stenum that has more of these outcomes than others? Or is it across the board? I just can't wrap my mind around how if they are being this careless, that they are still in business and there are people who swear by them? Just trying to understand....
PS. Not trying to offend anyone, I am neutral on this issue, just trying to 'get it'
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!