View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 02:55 AM

PHEW!!

Thanks everyone for your honest answers!! If there is ONE thing I read that makes sense is to "calm down & breathe". I never realized how wishy washy my post sounded until I re-read it myself.

I have an appt on Tuesday with my doc to see where we are going to go from here. Is there ANYTHING that I should be asking him that I might not think of because I am new to this?

All I HOPE is that he will give me something that will work for this PAIN!! OMG!! I can't believe how bad it is!! I almost had this feeling that he didn't believe that I was in so much pain, I guess the numerous times I went in bawling my eyes out from the pain didn't give him any sort of a clue THAT THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING WRONG!! UGH!! I find it REALLY hard to try and do the things I need to with my little girl and it breaks my heart because she really doesn't understand.

Anyways, thanks again for all the input and advice, I am SO THANKFUL that I have found this site and am surrounded by people who (unfortunately) have been or am in the same situation as I am.

I will keep you updated as I know more of what direction this is going in!!

Take care EVERYONE!!
Mary