View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:34 AM

KATHY,

THANK YOU for taking the time to 'show me the way'. It is for sure the road I NEVER thought I would have to go down, it ALWAYS happens that way, just when you think life couldn't be any worse than BAM!!

I have had ALOT to deal with on my end other than the new spinal issues. When my daughter was 4months old her dad (my husband) was in a car accident and died, I STILL am not over it and to tell you the truth it is affecting me MORE now that I am having a hard time physically and constantly ask myself what it is that i had done to have all of this happen to me. I know that sounds selfish, but I can't help it!! I unfortunately have very little support, my mother died when I was 19 and my father I never really had a great relationship with. I do have my WONDERFUL sister-in-law, who God knows if she wasn't around it scares me to think where I would be at this point, even before the skiiing mishap!!

Anyways, I don't really want to bore people with my non-spinal issues, I just wanted to THANK YOU for being a shoulder to lean on since like you said, people who are not going through this HAVE NO IDEA how bad the pain is!!

Hope you are recovering well!! All the best to you and the family, your daughters are BEAUTIFUL!!

Talk to you SOON!!
Mary