Thread: Opana?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodyl View Post
Many of us have to visit our pharmacy every 4 weeks. It shouldn't be a negative experience.
I wish I only had to go every 4 weeks. I am there every week, because my scripts run out at different times of the month. I am on 5 rx's for pain and 3 rx's for other stuff. When the kids are sick, sometimes I visit the pharmacy 2 times in a day!

I agree on finding a good pharmacy, I have the best. They know me on a first name basis and are quick (you can bring in a script and be walking out with it filled in less than 10 minutes!) They can order medication and have it in early next morning. If they don't have enough medication for my script, they will give me what they have (partial fill) and let me pick up the rest later. They are the best pharmacy ever!
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!