View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 09:06 AM

Default 2-17-2009

Thanks CindyLou,

I told the doctor that I knew I had to go through this conservative care in the hopes that it works. I still have the sciatica but maybe the numbness is down, it is hard to tell.
My back pain is more. Went out for a walk today and felt sore afterwards but I have to keep moving. I reduced my PT to twice a week to kind of stretch it out since insurance only covers 24 visits a year. They are a****.

Regarding the injection procedures, each week, I have trouble getting an appointment and end up having to call the doc's office. Last week, they told me to call the surgery center if I didn't hear from anyone. So I was on the phone today and got the number for the surgical scheduler and of course, they haven't received any orders so I am not scheduled.
She is supposed to call back soon after checking with the doc's office. I hope I can get in this week so I am one step closer to getting better if the epidurals do work.
Then I am scheduling an appt. with my doc for two weeks after the epidural.

Geeze what a roller-coaster of doing this and that. The difficult part is the increase of pain after the injections. Hope you feel better after your injections, whatever they are. I will post later.

Last edited by runner; 06-09-2009 at 09:44 PM.