View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 09:09 AM

Default 2-18-2009

Thanks Phylly,

Yes, you shouldn't be spending much time on that computer. Rest.
I do laundry with the grabber.
Today, was mostly pain-free until I sat a while. I was going through my papers for an appt I have tomorrow and needed to sit at the kitchen table--now I am hurting. I was also reading the notes I took when I was fighting the insurance company at full throttle. That is enough to cause pain.

The next epidural may be on Thursday. The surgery scheduler hasn't confirmed yet. I will call her in the morning. At least they give you the good stuff at this surgery center. I don't care what they say on other sites, epidurals can be uncomfortable and painful.

It is just a pain to do the appt. Today when I called they didn't have an order. I don't really understand how this keeps happening but hopefully I will get in on Thursday because I just want to get this over with.

A lot of times, I don't think my pain is that great until I am saying, ouch, ouchy. That is mostly the sciatica. Overall, still a lot better than before I had surgery.

I am sure there are a lot of people on here that are in more pain than me. I am still functioning and was able to go on my almost-daily walk today but had to run (figure of speech) back in and grab the umbrella since it was raining. At least I don't have to worry about watering the plants.

Last edited by runner; 06-09-2009 at 09:48 PM.