View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 09:14 AM

Default 2-28-2009

Hey Phylly,

I seem to have less numbness and tingling.
A little less sciatca pain??

Hard to tell.
Went to my daughter's singing performance last night. She is in a high school performing arts school within her regular high school and I was super uncomfortable with the sitting.
I got up and walked around and there were intermissions and such but I went from being a little uncomfortable at first to being in a lot of pain. Took the Darvocet and the Percocet (I didn't drive) and still hurt. Now the left side of my lower back is painful.
So whatever that means.

I do have relief with my SI joint. Able to do bridges without bringing on any pain. That is a positive thing.

This is a far cry from how I felt during the summer that is why I am convinced there is a tear in my disc, just don't have the test that shows it.

I need to get out and walk also. Just not feeling like it but I know I need to keep exercising. Sounds like you are doing great.

Don't be in a rush to get off your medications as you know, you heal better when you are not in pain.

I just feel real tired and have trouble being motiviated. Seems like I have bursts of energy where I get things done and then feel like a limp worm the rest of the time. I just want to heal up and get on my way. I want to take care of an errand today so I am not taking any pain pills right now, which probably contributes to me feeling sluggish or not wanting to move very far.

I am glad you are feeling better with the fusion. You know now they are doing facet joint replacements along with ADR so the facet joint hypertrophy some people get with ADR will be a non-issue in the future.

Feel better

Last edited by runner; 06-09-2009 at 09:53 PM.