View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 04:30 AM

Default 3 Week Update!

I am doing so much better at 3 weeks, it really is better by the day. I am still on percocet, working on cutting back. My muscles are all still sore. It is kinda like have body aches from the flu. I am tired all the time, reminds me of when I was pregnant and could barely keep my eyes open. I try not to nap, because I will sleep for hours, then be up half the night. My incision is healing nicely, just about healed. I picked at the glue and got all of it off. It was peeling and looking pretty gross. All but the very bottom of the incision is completely healed and is a nice thin line. It is still real stiff and raised feeling underneath it; but I am told that will go away as the stitches disolve. After saw that it was just about healed, I used one of my waterproof bandages (just in case) and took my first bath in 3 weeks. It was so relaxing. I just hate taking showers, baths are so theraputic for me, so I missed it big time. I am getting out daily and doing my walking 'therapy' while doing my shopping therapy! I get stir crazy real easy, so it's nice to have a change of scenery. My friend came over today and cleaned my house and did my laundry. It is so nice to have a clean home and of course a great friend who is so willing to help.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!