View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 07:19 AM

Unhappy watching the runners go by...

Hello Allan and Justin,

Went for a walk today and had to watch the runners pass me by.

It will be a big week for me as far as doctor appointments. Tomorrow, I get to have the conversation with the pain doc that I hoped to have last week. I met with the P.A. last week while I hoped to speak to the pain doc but apparently he was awal. Now, I can ask him what we are going to do now that the ESIs have not worked all that much. I love speaking in the third sense.

What are we going to do doc?
Or What's up Doc? Isn't that Donald Duck?

In all seriousness, I hope he has more to say than the P.A. Who told me that I should go to my neurosurgeon appt and see what he has to say. I saw my podiatrist today and i told him what she (the P.A.) said about refreshing her memory whether I had an MRI and he said, doesn't she look at the chart before she sees you?

Apparently not. Luckily, the pain doc seems to be more on the ball. So soon is the pain doc, who actually seems very good and then the neuro on Thursday. Hey, my right foot (heel) has been hurting since a long time and the podiatrist believes it's caused by the nerve root pain and now today my left one is hurting (a lot). Have you guys experienced something familiar?

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS!!! (Justin you may be too young to know where that comes from).

Last edited by runner; 06-10-2009 at 05:32 AM.