View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 09:17 PM

What can't I have a hot back doctor? At least if you have to see them all the time, you have some eye candy! I did have a hot OB when I was preggo; gotta get me cheap thrills somewhere!
I know surgery is never great news; but it is a relief, knowing something can be done. You will definitely eed help with the little one. I have my little one in a 2 day a week mother's day out program and family watching her the other days. My 5 year old is in school and family picks her up (they still have me not driving; it's killing me) I have had them by myself for a few hours at a time; but they are also older than yours and can do more for themselves. I hope you have some people that can help you out.
Maybe, the injections will help you out. My husband gets them and says he feels like a new man. I get them, I hurt more for a week and they do nothing. I would try to get help for a few days after the injections, just in case you are one that has more pain afterward. If not, you can just enjoy the time to yourself or cancel the arrangements.
Take care of yourself and that beautiful baby,
Kathy
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!