View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:14 PM

Default To Our 30's

Love the picture... assuming you found that on the internet? Or is that you? I want to keep my beer in my frosty mug and then get it to my mouth. Although, I tend to wear half of my food on my shirt! I'm like a child when it comes to eating and drinking... I have a hole in my bottom lip!
Good Times!
Fuzzy- Crazy how quickly people get perspective when they are in pain. Sad that it takes that, to have compassion. Actually, I think the problem is all the liars who aren't in pain and then the DEA. Doctors are scared to prescribe and it end up being a user and not someone who is in pain. So many have lost their licenses over it. My family doctor actually told me that was why he was not prescribing me as much as needed (before he referred me out). For 3 years, I was treated like nothing was wrong with me and that I was just seeking pain meds. I have done every single thing the doctors have asked of me (stupidly in some cases). Done every procedure, injection, therapy, etc. and was still treated this way. It's like, trust me, if I just wanted drugs, I wouldn't be spending 10's of thousands of dollars on all this crap! Very frustrating.
Ok, gonna quit before I get myself all worked up. Sorry for hijacking your thread...
Best Wishes,
Kathy
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!