Thread: Never again
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 06:35 AM

Phylly,

I am so glad that you are doing better. I am also tired all the time and not taking forteo. I think it is just our bodies working hard to heal. It is almost like when I was pregnant and was tired all the time, where I just HAD to sleep and couldn't fight it. That's how I feel and I know it's not pregnancy

I used to be a back sleeper; but since surgery I am more comfortable on my side. No pain or anything, just sleep better on my side.

Sounds like a beautiful day in CA. We had a beautiful day on Wednesday, spent some time with the kids outside. Thursday was super windy and wildfires everywhere to the West of here. All of the fires are 50+ miles from us, for now. Even being that far away, the sky is full of smoke and there was even soot on my car. We usually don't have wildfires here, an occassional field burns; but nothing like this.

Anyway, it was so good to hear from you and to know you are getting better!

God Bless,
Kathy
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!