View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 08:33 PM

Dale & DrJ- You two are hilarious, 2 weeks Justin? Must have been an eternity! I still remember coming home from the notorious 6 week post-partum visit with my OB. My hubby is like an excited little puppy, jumping and licking all over me. "what did the dr say, huh, huh, huh, what did the dr say?" I was like, "I didn't ask." As I watched his heart shatter, I said fine, come on, let's get this party started.

Thanks for all the input, now I've got some ideas. All jokes aside, I really do appreciate all you brave people who responded. This is serious medical stuff. None of us want to mess up our new spines. While we do get lots of rules, restrictions and guidelines from the doctor; sex is mysteriously left out. I'm sure Justin can chime in on this (because he is in the medical field); but sex has been shown to relieve stress, be a good calorie burner, and numerous other health benefits. So, it only makes sense (to me at least), that the less time one is 'restricted', the better the recovery.

Ok, now, let's put the seriousness aside, for a dirty joke (I took out the bad words, so only those of you with filthy dirty minds (like my own), will get it))
As far as oral sex goes, have you ever heard the marriage joke?
Here it goes, A man and woman are about to walk down the aisle to get married. The groom is grinning from ear to ear, which prompts his best man to ask "Man, why are you so happy? You are about to get married!"
The groom answers, "I just got the best bj I have EVER had!"
Meanwhile, the bride, in another room, is smiling really big. The maid of honor asks, "Why are you smiling so big? You are about to get married!"
The bride replies, "I just gave the LAST bj I'm ever gonna have to give!"

My hubby hates it when I tell that joke. He's like "yeah, that's the truth" It's really not the truth, but you men have an amazing ability to forget things. I told my husband I am going to keep a calendar by the damn bed and make him sign in blood when he gets it, so when he goes on his poor me, I haven't got any in months rant, I can remind him that it was last night! What's up with that guys? Has that angle ever worked for you?

Ok, gonna go, hope I gave someone a laugh today. Thank you again for not being too embarassed to post and even injecting some humor!
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!