View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 02:47 AM

Mary,
I pray your headache is gone in the morning.

When I had my second daughter, I had epidural issues. After getting my first epidural, I was 'rolled' from side to side to help my labor progress. Apparently, this caused the epidural to come out of the epidural space; as the dr gave me the dose a woman having a cesarean would get and it did nothing! I was then told my options were to do nothing and go through the rest of labor with no drugs (been there and done that with my first daughter when my epidural quit working, 36 hours of labor, 1 hour of epidural equals 1 pissed off mommy), get iv drug staydol or get another epidural. I was warned that by getting another epidural, I would need to sit up, to have it done and that there was a risk of getting a migrane that could last up to 21 days. I decided to take my chances and opted for another epidural and IV drugs. I didn't get the headache; but have heard of people who have and they say it is awful. I hope yours does not last and am sorry you had such a bad experience.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!