View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:22 AM

I am sorry to post this guys but unfortunately I was rear-ended on Tuesday after taking my children and others to school.
This was the very last thing I wanted to happen, but it did and although it wasn't at high speed, it messed with my back a bit.
I had pain afterwards but the lady who hit me didn't want me to go to the ER (go somewhere else instead to get x-rays) as she wanted to keep the car insurance company out of it.
I didn't want to go to ER too, but my doctor's office finally told me that my dr. said I needed to. My doc was not in the office. So not to confuse people, the office told me to go to the ER also the first time I called them, I am just a reluctant ER visitor.
I pulled my oldest daughter out of school, dropped off my youngest with grandma and went in.
Luckily not too long of a wait, got out of there in four hours.
Had x-rays and nothing major so was released after having two shots of dilaudid. My teenager wasn't too happy, she does not like hospitals.

I think I just stirred up my painful disc as I had some sharp, shooting pains from my right side.
Just in time for my test on Thursday.
So goes life I guess. The dilaudid caused nausea which has finally passed. I did get some sublingual Zofran but that didn't work completely.
I tried to apease the lady who hit me but I was unable to and unfortunately for her, this will go through the car insurance route.
One of the things I was thinking was too bad she hit someone with back problems. Ugh.
That's it. I will post after the test.

Runner

Last edited by runner; 06-10-2009 at 05:55 AM.