View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmglobal View Post
Kathy, I'm 6'3.5" before this surgery... maybe close to 6'4" now. I can't believe that I can now stand steady on either foot... I was so unbalanced (physically...mental status is a whole nuther book) before the surgery... er... I couldn't stand on one foot... kind of had to sneak up on my underwear inorder to put a leg in. Mark
LMAO- I always say that the trade off for being tall is an extreme lack of coordination; at least I got screwed in that department. I'm not good at sports (I played basketball in junior high and our team got our butts whooped everytime we played ). I suck at dancing, zero rhythm. I don't sing either, even my kids ask "mommy don't sing".

Last night, I was trying to put my skivies on and I go to put my left leg in, while I am holding them knee high. My leg goes completely over the top, past the leg hole and I end up with them in between my legs, one leg in front and one in the back! I am completely pathetic when it comes to coordination. If I get that after surgery, my surgeon will be a true miracle worker!
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!