View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
LOL, I love #9...the singing answer. When my youngest (now 27) was about fourteen, she said "Mom, you know, when I was younger, I used to think you could really sing!"

Say no more................

This would be fun to play around the supper table, if I ever got them both together again anytime soon.

Your girls are soooooooo cute!
Yeah, the singing thing stunned me, as this is the same child who asks me to not sing in the car. One day, when I'm in Heaven, God's gonna be like, "Kathy your voice is so beautiful, sing me another one!" Here on earth though, no one is asking me to sing!

It's definitely funny to see yourself through your childs eyes. My friends little girl answered that she was 10ft tall, she is really 5'7". I thought that was hilarious. To our kids we are 10 ft tall and bulletproof. Super-Mommy.

Thank you for the sweet compliment on my girls. They are the lights of my life, as they should be. I have been going through all their baby stuff for a garage sale. I had been hanging on to it, thinking that I would have a 3rd baby soon. Well, I now know that it will be at least 2 years before I will even think about getting pregnant and we will just have to see when the time comes if I'm up for it (aka. can I talk hubby in to it? ) Anyway, as I am going through all their baby stuff, no telling how many times I cried. It is so bittersweet, looking back at the baby days. I never thought I would say this; but it goes by so fast (and mine are still little). It seems like yesterday that I found out I was expecting, then bringing them home, sleepless nights, lots of bottles, and all the cute baby clothes! I'm sure with older kids, you can definitely vouch for this "where did the time go" issue. Although, I'm ready for the grandparent gig, get to be the fun one, sugar them up, spoil them and send them home!
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!