View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 06:05 PM

Hi Cathy,

I have pain on my right thigh from the back/hip area to mostly the outside of the thigh (the right side is from where the needles were put in). I already have tingling and numbness and sciatica. I guess the pain kind of goes to the inside but it starts from the outside at the hip/back.

I see the pain doc on Friday and if things are the way they are now, i might come limping into the office. My main concern now is getting rid of this pain as I cannot even go for walks.

I have been uncomfortable sleeping, partly because I cannot sleep on my side due to the pain. I am spending most of my time since Sunday, lying down as when I stand up and move around, the pain increases. I do have to get up now and then to take care of my boys.
My thigh feels so tight, that I kneed it trying to get it to relax, but it doesn't work. I am still taking the increased pain meds and they wear off before the next one is due.

It makes me feel better that you have had right thigh pain with problems at L5/S1. This particular (thigh) pain is new to me.
BTW, L5/S1 is the suspect disc.

Thanks for answering my question,

runner

Last edited by runner; 06-10-2009 at 07:21 AM.