View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 10:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to Eddie G

Sorry to hear you feel like me. I see you keep the same hours as me also. At least for me I can watch all the overseas rugby games at that hour. My wife tries to encourage me. She says "You walked alot this week" or "You are moving around good this week" but alot of times I dont want to hear it because I feel like the cats ass. I has hoped my trip to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore would bring better news but I think all they are offering is more injections & surgeries. It turns out that the Johns Hopkins doctor, Dr. Kabiash was trained my my surgeon, the wonderful Dr. Goldstein, so I really had it right the first time. They want an MRI of my SI joint so I am currently jumping thought the fire hoops of approvals for WC. I think they want to rule out arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis because I feel the same as you EVERY morning. I also have Plantar Fasciatis so my feet hurt real bad too. Also Carpal Tunnel. So I know how it is. I really need to use the group more too. It's a great place to bounce things off. Since I have been getting more rounder, I probably bounce higher too. I weighed in at 239 this week. JEEZE!!!
Feel better, thats an order!
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC