View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 07:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to wavedreamer1@aol.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakea222 View Post
I am very interested in your pain level since I am getting to hit your road. - the pain down the leg has decreaserd by what %....how about the butt cheek whiich kills me out in public grabbibg my glut as I walk and then about the deep pain and the inscision pain...did the meds help you get over the hump of pain and now waht are you on...sorry to ask so many -- but I am right behind you it looks like in procedures
I am still getting over my last surgery, which was months ago. I have the same nerve damage but it runs down my legs also. I have a hard time laying down and getting up after laying still for hours. Do you have that problem? I have been on every medication out there. All they do is help you get over the hump but not the real pain. So becareful. I would love to find a doctor that can help me with my nerve damage. If you know of a great doctor that repair nerve damage from a pinched nerve let me know. Don't let them tell you that nerve that is causing your pain will get better. Maybe it could take a year. Don't believe it. If you are not out of pain in 6 months. Let your doctor know right away. My prayer are with you. I don't know how much longer I can live with this pain so I am reaching out to everyone that might can lead me to a good doctor. Sandra wavedreamer1@aol.com