View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 07:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to wavedreamer1@aol.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmglobal View Post
Marty... such great news. I love to hear, "the leg pain is gone... the nerve pain is gone... You know that the indications were correct and your pain generators are addressed. Please take care... heal well... and apprecate each minute you get without the pain that you knew too well.

You are very welcome for small part in your story... What I do is very rewarding and the best part of it is hearing about the restored lives.

All the best... please keep us up to date....

Mark
I have had prety much all and plus that you have listed. My nerve pain has gotten worse and in the past month it seems that I am having lower back pain that I can not control. I have an implanted pain pump for the leg pain. Without it I could not walk. If you know of a good doctor that can repair damaged nerves please let me know. I need help, but I am very sorry to hear that you are not doing well. My doctor stated that PT was the worse thing to do if you have nerve damage. So you might want to check it out. My prayer. Sandra wavedreamer1@aol.com

Last edited by wavedreamer1@aol.com; 04-28-2009 at 07:50 PM. Reason: spelled a work wrong