View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairek View Post
Before my surgery I use to take pictures at shows my husband use to play with his band. Well, that was before the drummer broke his arm. But I use to have such a blast doing that. Especially when they played at The Chance Theater. It was such an awesome feeling when the guys would use the pics I took as their avatars or on the bands website.

Also before my surgery I was very active with a citizens advocacy group in trying to achieve fair & equitable fire taxes. I am the media chairwoman for the group so I am responsible for a lot of the interviews with local news media.

I try to teach my bird to talk. Somehow he learned to wave when I say hello to him. Interesting since he's only a Cockatiel. It's even funnier when he does that & says "hello baby". Yes, I've corrupted my bird!

I spend a lot of time on the internet surfing absolutely nothing! I have become addicted to Facebook. Sad, I know. That was the only way to stay in touch with people after surgery since the pain meds slurred my speech so much.

I play with my Coonhound & get her to bay until I have to tell her to stop. She's such a silly girl!

I'm hoping that once we move & get settled into our new home that I'll get off my duff & start scrapbooking. I have more than enough supplies to keep me busy for a long time.

Other than that, I'm pretty boring.....LOL!
Maybe I should get a bird to corrupt! Must be entertaining, mine would probably blurt profanities or my kids names repeatedly (like I am always doing and they are always ignoring me... got their dad selective hearing)

I also love scrapbooking, I am seriously 2 years behind on both of my kids books, need to get moving on that. I am addicted to buying all the cute stacks and stickers.

I am also on facebook, still haven't gotten to the addicted level yet; probably because I don't know how to use so many of the applications! I am more of a myspace girl. I don't spend too much time on the internet, mainly check email and read on here (my hubby harasses me about being on ispine- that's all he knows about it, the name. He just doesn't 'get it' and I pray he never has to)
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!