View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 01:21 PM

You are going to love Dr. Zigler! He is extremely down to earth, takes the time to listen and explain things to you, in a way that is easy to understand. I really liked him and was going to have my surgery with him. He is one of the best surgeons in the US and world. He has done hundreds of ADR's, has been an investigator in clinical trials and has a great track record. It was funny, when I was turning in all the research and trial information for my Pro-Disc surgery, he had written some of it (as in published in a medical journal research, which is a big thing for a dr). It turned out that I didn't have surgery with him; because my insurance denied it and I was excluded from the clinical trial for spinal litigation. I went to Florida and was in a different clinical trial and I follow up with Dr. Blumenthal at TBI. That entire office is great. Go to their website and read the history, it is very interesting. They have been on the cutting edge of spines for decades. They were in the clnical trial that proved MRI's were more effective imaging for spines (which now is crazy to think that that was ever a question). He is brilliant and a great doctor. You can google his name and find tons of great information on him.
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!

Last edited by Kathy; 05-01-2009 at 01:26 PM.