Thread: Never again
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 06:24 PM

Phylly,
I'm sorry that you are having a bump in the road. Hopefully, it is just that, a bump in the road and you will feel better soon. It does sound like the puppies were too much, so your body may just still be worked up from that. I puppy sat my nephews puppy yesterday, they are a ton of work (up, down, take them out, let them in, feed them, clean up accidents, play with them, up, down, and all over again). I was tired and I only had the dog for 8 hours! I know it is disheartening having a setback, you feel like you will never be better and it's depressing. This recovery takes way longer than we would like and you are only 2 months post op. Don't you wish you could just wake up from surgery and pop out of bed and be healed? Wouldn't that be nice. I'm not patient, so this has seemed like a horribly long time to me. I spoke with the research department lady yesterday and she said that she hears this all the time and that in a year, I will look back and hardly remember the setbacks. I'll be praying for you and a stellar recovery, Kathy
Numerous MRI's, PT, chiropractic, accupuncture, TENS therapy, massage therapy, facet injections, epidural injections, Nerve study, Discogram, confirms pain in L4/5, IDET, decompression, Bi-lateral neurotomy L3/4/5, denied by insurance twice, in Active L clinical trial, had surgery March 17, 2009 in Miami, FL- received Active L disc
Had Baby #3 after ADR!