Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > Community Support - NSR
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Community Support - NSR Discuss OMG... you won't believe this. in the Main forums forums; We had a graduation party for our son last night. It started at 6 for the old fuddieduddies. A great ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Administrator

Default OMG... you won't believe this.

We had a graduation party for our son last night. It started at 6 for the old fuddieduddies. A great time was had by all. Around 8, a lot of our 3 adult kids friends started to show up. By about 9:30, I was done and had to go lay down. (I had been up all day... still < 5 weeks post-op from 6-level cervical surgery) Diane came upstairs about 10:30.

I went to see some of the old friends around midnight. When I came back upstairs, people were still arriving and the party was raging.

I woke up this morning and went downstairs to make sure there were no bodies and to assess the damage. I about fell over and am still completely stunned. The place was spotless. Party tables were cleaned and put away... everything was completely clean and spotless! Fortunately, Diane was still asleep, so I could tell her I did it. Happy Mother's Day!
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org
Old 05-10-2009, 04:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to Nairek

Mark,

If you tell your wife that you cleaned up the mess, something tells me that she would kick your butt!

I would venture to guess that your kids cleaned up everything knowing that you shouldn't being you just had surgery & that your wife shouldn't have to being Mother's Day after all.

That is awesome & a good job by those who helped!

Karin
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

Anterior/Posterior Fusion L5/S1 -1/20/09
Old 05-10-2009, 09:30 PM

Thus the difference in teenagers vs. adults
Old 05-22-2009, 09:02 PM

It sounds like there was a combination of adults and teens. I have always been amazed at the consideration of my children's friends, no matter what the age, but especially after they hit their teen years.

What a great thing to wake up to! You have such good children and friends...time to throw them another party to thank them
All conventional therapy exhausted, including spinal injections, PT, massage, etc.
In appeal with Gov't Insurance for Out-of-country coverage for ADR hybrid surgery of above discs.
Recently discovered that I am severely allergic to all common metals used in surgical hardware except for Titanium.