Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss PulStar Multiple Impulse Therapy in the Main forums forums; My name is Dave and I work for Sense Technology in Murrysville, PA (outside of Pittsburgh). We make the PulStar ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2008, 05:57 PM

Default PulStar Multiple Impulse Therapy

My name is Dave and I work for Sense Technology in Murrysville, PA (outside of Pittsburgh). We make the PulStar which is an instrument adjusting system designed to offer safe, gentle and effective pain relief caused by spinal problems. I've been here about 4 months and my job is to improve the sales and marketing.

Our customers are mostly chiropractors (though there's no reason a PT or MD couldn't use this) and those users swear by the system. The feedback they have given us from their patients say the patients love it. The research we have done shows that it is effective.

The problem is, no one seems to know about it which is where I come in. I've started a blog (Back Pain Relief That Makes Sense) that I hope will help and I've been searching other blogs to see what others are doing and saying about back pain. This is by far the most active blog I have found and the first that isn't dedicated to selling something.

Has anyone here had any experience with the PulStar Multiple Impulse Therapy? If so, what was your experience? Do you have any feedback from your experience that would help us improve the system?