Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iSpine Discuss Signature files, thread titles, posting tips? in the Main forums forums; I have some suggestions that may help you to have more productive dialogs and save everyone some time on iSpine. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Default Signature files, thread titles, posting tips?

I have some suggestions that may help you to have more productive dialogs and save everyone some time on iSpine.

Signature files: After logging in, you'll see a link near the top left that says "user CP" This control panel will allow you to add a signature file that will be added at the bottom of every post. Please put a brief description of your history there. That way, when you post questions related to your situation, people reading it will know what you are talking about. I frequently want to answer questions, but unless I have the time to actually search your other posts and research your case, I may not know what surgery you are asking about. If your post ended with
---------------
joe schmoe
forklift accident 2002
discectomy L4-5 2004 relieved pain for 2 years
frontal labotomy 2005 not successful
ADR C3-S1 2007
then everyone reading every post would have a better frame of reference.

Thread titles: The more specific you make your thread titles, the more you'll enhance everyone's experience here. If you are looking for specific information you might not even look into a thread titled "A question for everyone," or "what do you think about this?" Instead if your thread was titled, "question about cervical myelopathy", or "what do you think about chiropractic adjustments after ADR?" - then everyone would have more information about the thread and they might not skip information that they may find important.

Just suggestions.... any other posting tips?

Mark
hemi-maximum-total-labotomy, April 2009
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org