Go Back   ISPINE.ORG Forum > Main forums > iSpine
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iSpine Discuss Cervical Stenosis / Autonomic Dysfunction in the Main forums forums; Hello everyone, I am still waiting to here back from BCBS TX on my ADR surgery, they recieved all paperwork ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2009, 10:14 PM

Default Cervical Stenosis / Autonomic Dysfunction

Hello everyone, I am still waiting to here back from BCBS TX on my ADR surgery, they recieved all paperwork on Monday.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any info about the relationship of cervical stenosis and autonomic dysfunctions. I was semi-diagnosed with the blanket term autonomic dysfunction however, while I fit the descriptions in some ways, for the most part I don't.

I have found some anecdotal information on the web about cervical stenosis and autonomic dysfunctions but it is controversial. I find it very bizarre that ALL of my symptoms started at the same time after a MVA.

I do know that all of my symptoms are much worse the worse the pain gets, but I can't take pain medications because they make me twitch, paniky, and prevent me from sleeping.
VATS thoracic fusion @ T3-4 and T6-7 on 9/11/09
Fusion w/cage @ C7-T1 on 11/12/09